The Process Overview
- A Buy, Make Offer or Trade Offer is Accepted
- The Buyer pays for the item through Stripe Payment Services
- The Seller receives notice of payment pending
- The Seller ships the item and updates ToneFind site with Shipping Tracking information
- Once Tracking Information is added, the payment is released to the Seller
- The Buyer receives shipment of item
- Once the Buyer inspects the item and provides Buyer Feedback, the transaction is marked as Completed
- The Buyer has 14 days from the time a Shipping Tracking number is updated to notify Seller to correct any discrepancies and contact ToneFind of any disputes. If no Feedback is submitted after 14 days, the transaction is marked as Completed
- NOTE: All transactions are subject to the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy posted on the Item Listing
Create a Listing
- Click on “Post Listing” in the top right corner of the ToneFind site
- Enter all required fields and submit listing
- End a Listing
The Seller is obligated to issue a full (or partial refund is agreed to by Buyer) as long as buyer follows the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy.
Shipping is subject to the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy. Be sure your Policy is up to date and accurate.
You have up to 3 business days from the time a Buyer submits payment to provide a Shipping Tracking number. Once you update ToneFind site with Tracking information, the payment is released to you the Seller.
- Do not ship until you receive notice of payment
Returns are subject to the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy. Be sure your Policy is up to date and accurate.
ToneFind has 2 categories of Feedback: Buyer Feedback and Seller Feedback. Upon transaction completion, as you are the Seller, it is encouraged to provide the Buyer feedback to the Buyer.