The Process Overview
- A Buy, Make Offer or Trade Offer is Accepted
- The Buyer pays for the item through Stripe Payment Services
- The Seller receives notice of payment pending
- The Seller ships the item and updates ToneFind site with Shipping Tracking information
- Once Tracking Information is added, the payment is released to the Seller
- The Buyer receives shipment of item
- Once the Buyer inspects the item and provides Buyer Feedback, the transaction is marked as Completed
- The buyer has 14 days from the time a Shipping Tracking number is updated to notify Seller to correct any discrepancies and contact ToneFind of any disputes. If no Feedback is submitted after 14 days, the transaction is marked as Completed
- NOTE: All transactions are subject to the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy posted on the Item Listing
First try to contact Seller to resolve any issues or discrepancies. If the transaction cannot be worked out, contact ToneFind Support to file a dispute at Support@Tonefind.com
Include your Username, the Sellers Username, Title of the Item in dispute and describe the issues and any other information to help resolution.
Paying for purchase
Once a deal or offer is accepted, you agree that you are required to make the purchase. You have 72 hours to pay for your purchase.
If more time is needed, you must get approval from the Seller/Trader in writing in the form of a ToneFind Inbox message.
If the Buyer does not complete payment, the Buyer’s Account may be suspended or terminated.
- Enter your shipping location on the Listing page
- Select “Make Offer”
- Enter your offer Price
- Click “Send an Offer”
Sellers have 48 hours to Accept or Reject the offer, otherwise the offer expires. You are required to make the purchase if your offer is accepted by the Seller.
Shipping is subject to the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy. Be sure to read and ask any questions of the Seller prior to making a purchase or Trade.
The Seller has 3 business days to supply a shipping tracking number. If you do not receive a tracking number within 3 days and the Seller is unresponsive, contact ToneFind Support.
Item damaged or arrives not as described
- Gather documentation (e.g. photos, video) of any issues once they are encountered and message the seller on ToneFind with that information
- If the item arrived damaged, hold on to any packaging materials and the box it arrived in
- Do not attempt to make any further modifications
- Request a refund from Seller
- Allow the seller 24-48 hours to respond to this request
- Once approved, ship the item back to the seller (unless a partial refund or other arrangements were discussed)
- Once the item is back in the seller’s possession, your refund should be initiated in 48 hours
If the seller remains unresponsive to your messages and refund requests after 48 hours, you can open up a support ticket with ToneFind.
Returns are subject to the Sellers Shipping and Return Policy. Be sure to read and ask any questions of the Seller prior to making a purchase or Trade.
ToneFind has 2 categories of Feedback; Buyer Feedback and Seller Feedback. Upon transaction completion, as you are the Buyer, it is encouraged to provide the Seller feedback to the Seller.
Once a Buyer supplies Buyer Feedback, the transaction is considered accepted and finished. Any disputes should be resolved prior to supplying feedback.